Children always required proper medical care. As parents, it is vital to learn about the up-to-date treatment method for children so that you can ensure them the right medical support.
The disease and treatment here are discussed based on scientific proof and the best medical knowledge. If your child is severely ailing don’t worry you get support from critical care in Siliguri. Although you must aware of a few child illnesses and the basic home care of those critical issues:
Running nose, sneezing, sore throat, body aching, fever and headache are some of the common symptoms of having a cold. If your baby is suffering from one of them or has one more symptom he or she does not need an antibiotic at the basic stage.
It can be happened because of the weather effect. In rare cases, the reason behind sore throat is streptococcal infection. To treat this issue you need to consult a child specialist who advised you to antibiotics.
- Retain him hydrate with water and ORS
- Train him or her to use tissue paper during coughing and sneezing and throw it into the dustbin after use
While your baby has such symptoms viz. abdominal pain, vomiting, the reluctance of eating food, smelly, watery stools, and mild fever, he or she may suffer from a stomach infection. In such cases, you need to consult a child health care provider immediately.
- Encourage your baby to drink water, and low-sugar juice continuously.
- Avoid milk completely and before worsen the situation go to a child doctor
Chickenpox is an infected disease that can spread highly by droplets of the shell of an infected person. Fever, red spots, and prickling are some of the symptoms of this infected disease.
- Wear gloves for that he or she cannot scratch the itching areas with your nails
- Keep him hydrated with water, ORS, and low sugary fruit juice.
- Contact a child critical care unit near you if the scars are spreading highly even if in the eyes and other sensitive parts of the body.
Urinary Tract Infection
While bacteria formation is started in the urinary tract, then the child is affected by UTI. Lower abdominal pain, knowingly bedwetting, back or side pain, and exasperation during urination are some of the symptoms of UTI.
Your child’s doctor collects urine samples of your baby to understand the UTI and which bacteria are attacked by your baby.
- Drink water and juicy foods to avoid the worsening situation of UTI
- Visit a critical care in Siliguriif your baby has excessive lower abdominal pain with a fever. Don’t ignore the situation at any cost.
If you have any doubts or queries regarding your child’s health, consult the matter with a pediatrician. Don’t waste time by thinking of your child’s illness as a tiny issue. Your negligence towards your child gets to a critical stage.